Bali has more than temples and luxury villas if you want to know where Bali is and what you can do in Bali. For outdoor enthusiasts, Bali has everything you need for a never-ending adventure. Here is the ultimate Bali guide for adventure seekers to enjoy the most of this paradise island.
Best of adventurous things to do in Bali
Bali Island is relatively small and can be reached within 4 hours ride from the southern to the northern part, from the eastern to the western part. However, though the size is not huge, it is packed with unique culture, friendly people, and beautiful nature to explore. If you are looking for some adventure things to do in Bali, this ultimate Bali guide for adventure will show you an endless list of them, including:
- Hiking to Mount Batur in Kintamani to see the sunrise
- Soaked in the natural hot spring in Kintamani
- Doing white water rafting in Bali rivers
- Snorkeling in Amed
- Scuba diving in Bali’s top dive sites
- Visiting Bali’s sister islands and jumping to some best dive sites in Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
- Beach hopping in some best beaches around Jimbaran and Uluwatu area
- Chilling on the best beaches in Nusa Dua
- Surfing in some best surf spots around Uluwatu
- Trekking through the rice fields in Tegalalang and Jatiluwih
- Playing some adventure sports, such as riding the horse, ATV, or jeep.
- Biking around Ubud
- Discovering best waterfalls in Bali
- Camping and diving in Menjangan Island in West Bali National Park in North Bali
- Visiting North Bali and have some fun outdoor activities around Lovina
Bali resources on how to explore the island
The activities you want to do might be scattered around the island. For your resource on how to explore Bali, here is the ultimate Bali guide for adventure fans:
- If you’ve never been to Bali, read these helpful hints for Bali first-timers before arrival
- When planning for your trip, refer to this ultimate Bali guide to plan your trip
- Upon arrival and departure, this Ngurah Rai International Bali Airport Guide might be useful
- To arrange the transportation here is the best Bali transportation to get around Bali
- Learn about Wi-Fi & Phone in Indonesia to stay in touch with your loved ones
Stay safe in Bali
Bali is generally safe compared to other cities in Indonesia. The people are friendly, and the culture is uniquely open – as long as visitors respect the local custom. However, it is best to stay alert, and this is the ultimate Bali guide for adventure to stay safe in Bali:
- When renting the motorbike and scooter in Bali, you might want to know the tips on how to stay safe in Bali, including stay alert about the traffic conditions
- Be careful about the annoying scams in Bali that tourists should know
- When you learn about everything about currency in Bali, you might want to know about money changers in Bali, too.
- Knowing some Indonesian etiquette in Bali will help you to get the most out of your Bali trip.