Bali caters to most tourists and offers a wide range of comfortable trips and stays for honeymooners, including the luxury accommodations and private tours to most of the stunning destinations around Bali. Here are some of the best things to do on a honeymoon in Bali.
To spark the romance between the two
- Stay in a one-bedroom villa with a private pool to enjoy the entire space only for yourself and your partner.
- Set the romantic dinner by the pool, on the cliff, or by the beach.
- Witness the most romantic sunset at Uluwatu Temple, one of the temples in Bali you should visit.
- Walk hand by hand along Seminyak beach under the moonlight while drinking beer.
- Take a sunset cruise for a romantic evening during your honeymoon in Bali.
- Rent a scooter for a day to drive off Bali’s street and explore the surroundings.
Get relaxed and spoiled on your honeymoon in Bali
- Have the relaxing couple spa or honeymoon treatment by the river, or try some other unique spa treatments in Bali together.
- Soak in the infinity pool overlooking the sunset over the ocean.
- Stroll around the art market and go shopping in Bali.
- Relax in the hot springs around the volcanoes of Kintamani.
- Stay overnight and walk along with the Sidemen rice paddies.
- Have a slow and relaxing walk in Ubud, explore the museums, art-making workshops, and cultural performance.
- Get some tanning at the white sand beaches in Nusa Dua.
For adventurous couple
- Play water sports in Tanjung Benoa.
- Surfing in the beaches around Uluwatu, such as in Balangan Beach.
- Play in the award-wining waterpark in Waterbom Kuta.
- Do snorkeling and scuba diving in some of Bali’s best dive sites.
- Discover some of the best waterfalls in Bali.
- Explore and stay for some nights in Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan Islands.
- Hike up to Mount Batur in Kintamani to catch the stunning sunrise.
- Watch the dolphins in Lovina.
- Go for river rafting at Ayung River.
- Go horseback riding along Canggu Beach.
- Book a cycling tour in Bali.
Experience Balinese culture during your honeymoon in Bali
- Visit some of the best temples in Bali.
- Experience Nyepi, the day of silence in Bali.
- See the Bali Kite Festival between July-October.
- Visit some monkeys in Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Stay in Desa Visesa Ubud to experience the local culture in a luxury resort.
- Watch some Kecak Fire Dance in GWK or in Uluwatu Temple.
- Get bath in the holy water of Tirta Empul.
For foodie lovers
- Try some authentic Balinese foods, including the famous suckling pig.
- Try street food in some best night markets in Bali.
- Take a coffee plantation tour.
- Take a private cooking class, then look for Balinese herbs and spices for cooking back home.
- Visit some best local food places in Bali that only locals know.
Get more party on your honeymoon in Bali
- Spend some good times in Seminyak’s beach clubs, including Potato Head Beach Club.
- Enjoy the cocktails by the beach at Legian, Canggu, or Seminyak.
- Go to some happening bazaar and events in Canggu.